You will learn to box and enjoy your sport, making you feel proud of yourself and to help you be a champion.
-Learn new techniques for fitness and safety.
-Improve health and wellbeing
-Train to be a champion
Adult classes are geared for anyone from 13 to 40, to learn all aspects of boxing skills with the intention of becoming a champion. We train three days per week, from basic punching right through to good sparing. Boxing is very intense so everyone must be very fit. We have programmes to get you into top condition, which will bring you to a new level of fitness.
WHAT THEY’LL BE TAUGHT
- Balance, Stance, Coordination, Footwork, Basic punching, Sparring and starting to box
WHAT WILL THEY LEARN?
- Discipline, Respect, Eating correctly, Dedication, Commitment, Fitness.
- Having fun is always important and once they learn the basics of boxing they will spar some one of the same age, height and experience.
- Obviously as a novice boxer it’s all new, but they will soon pick it up once they have been in the ring a few times. It’s great as a coach to see them advance; by listening to advice, not making the same mistakes again, and learning the art of boxing.
WHAT WILL THEY NEED TO BRING?
- Runners and sports equipment. We sell all the protective equipment they need at the club.
The mixed class is geared to get you into a fitter you. Learning how to punch the bags and skip, with driven cardio which you will get such a buzz out of. Having fun and getting fit while losing weight and feeling good about yourself.
- High energy cardio workout for a healthy heart.
- Learn new techniques for a fitter you.
- Lose weight or build muscle.
MIXED CLASS IS FOR ALL LEVELS
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or at an advanced level, Cricklewood Boxing Club works closely with your individual needs. We work on your strengths and weaknesses to give you objectives you are able to achieve.
All equipment is provided, all you need to do is dress in regular gym wear and book yourself in!
PERSONAL 1-2-1 TRAINING
Bookable by phone: 07762 280791
By fully qualified personal trainer Rob Buick – Not only can I offer boxing training on a 1-2-1 basis, I can also coach you to:
- Lose weight
- Gain muscle
- Get to a higher level of fitness
- Build muscle growth
- Tone up
If you want to do anything stated above, then give us a call or just drop in and have a chat.
DON’T PUT IT OFF ANY LONGER!
GET STARTED AND SEE THE TRANSFORMATION YOU LONG TO SEE!
We also offer diet advice, which is very important in creating a healthier you. 121 boxing training is always a winner, as you are the only pupil you will be able to work on things that you want to correct.
From my own experience, this is money and time well spent perfecting your boxing at whatever level you may be at right now. I guarantee that anyone who puts in sessions on a 121 basis, will reap the benefits of the time they put in.